Not much happening... Boring Blog! :(

Well Hello People....Few days sense I last posted... I did get to unemployment only to be told to go on line and do a resume'... OK but HOW!?
I don't know how to do a resume' really. Whatever, Ill check it out i suppose.
She did also give me a little note with some class names and dates n times.. OK cool.
She said its for people who WANT to be here so theres no negative Nancy's there... theres classes like resume'(how to spruce up yours) and interview dos and donts.
OK ill sign up n go to a few.
Been kinda boring the last few days... Found some black mold in my bathroom under the bathroom sink.. Ive left a note with maintenance but so far heard nothing.
Well not much else going on in my little world.
Hoping Paul will be coming over tonite.. I have this bad feeling he wont.. but i dont know.
I really wanna see him I miss him...

0 comments:

Post a Comment