D.I.V.O.R.C.E

I checked my mail today and to my surprise the papers that i need to serve Dan with arrived! YAY! Im gonna attempt to mail them today if i can get out of my own way... I so really want this marriage to be done and over with not that it will rid of me him completely unfortunitly... I wish.
I mean really have you ever thought of some one and just seen red... just have so much hatred for that person that u just start to shake inside!? Thats how he makes me feel... When i saw him in July i was nervous before hand.. wondering.. how would i react? It had been a yr sence i had seen him last so i wasnt sure... would i want to hug him!? Well let me tell u some thing.. when he came in to get the kids that morning.... I couldnt even look at him.... just seeing him walk thru the apartment... EEEERRRRR seeing the stupid way he sways as he walks... This is MY place...I relized VERY quickly that i didnt want him here and couldnt wait for him to leave!
He pretended to be worlds greatest dad.. while his sisters paid for everything he got to do with the kids... In reality though worlds greatest dad wouldnt have taken off out of state and barley send money to help support his kids and certainly wouldnt have sat back relaxing.. drinking it up and playing ina band having a grand ole time for 6 months while his 3 kids that he loves SOOOOOO much were homeless hoppin from one persons place to another.. and almost having to go to a homeless shelter! Thank god for My mom and Paul!! letting me stay there with the kids in their tiny 1 bedrooms... and Thank god for Christine for taking the boys for me on the weekends alot durren that time... so i wouldnt have 3 bored kids at moms or pauls place.. and as much as i hate her now, but Dans sisters took the kids alot durren that time too..
To have this divorce final will be like ive been born again... totally FREE... not tied to any man. Paul and I will never marry.. I will NEVER marry in general... ever again!! Ive made one mistake why make another.... If things are going good.. why ruin a good thing with a paper binding u together........ What the hell was I thinking??

0 comments:

Post a Comment