Hi

Figure ill give this blog thing another go... Im Crystal a seperated(getting divorced) mom of 3 Living in New Hampshire... Born n raised here actually... March 13th 1979 i came into the world.. it was a tuesday i think... but anyways... :) I have 2 boys and a daughter.. all 3 are in school now.. wow thats left soooo much more ME time u wouldnt beleave it.. Im a big Facebooker.. and love all my facebook games... Go ahead and add me if u want. :) The last yr or two have been, well lets say stressfull. Im in the middle of a divorce... kinda, im waiting on papers. and my ex lives in Florida and contacts the kids by skype..(add me.. :) ) and talks to them now once a week...
We got married back on Nov 25th 2000, or was it the 20th?? which ever.. I married him.. we honeymooned in Vermont.. and In october 2001 had our first son and then in July 2003 we had our second.. and then in September 2005 we had our daughter ... In 2006 we moved to Florida.. ahhh Florida.. i loved them days.. so much independence .. My husband got a truck drivers lisence and we were doing very well for ourselves FINALLY! things seemed on track... but things were never great! (except the sex that was Good..i said good not spectacular..) for years i wanted out.. but yea... I was too chicken and afraid of the after effects of it all....
I did some thing im not proud about... Its called SECOND LIFE.. LOL its a game on line... u make an avatar and name it, dress it.. and can even talk to other people who play in real time.. pretty dam cool kinda if ur into that shit. Well I got into it and pretty quickly too. It basically broke the marriage up especially when he found out what i was doing on there.. :( I wasnt being a good wife.. I was talking to men.. dirty talk.. and even started talking to them on the phone... yes i know how horrible of me.. but u know what they made me feel loved when no one else did. and really besides for that i cant say anything eles bout why i did it... but I did. we split for a short time.. maybe 3 weeks.. and then we decided to get together again and try again... and we moved to freaking Texas... I hated Texas from day ONE! Soon after we got to Texas He got a job again over the road... and once he was gone i reverted back to my old ways... Yes i know.. Im horrible. Started to talking to another guy and really.. as crazy as this sounds... I fell in love with him... He was 9 yrs younger then me.. but i loved him.... we talked thru txt and over the phone but mostly in game..In april 2009 on easter morning was when my husband left me and three kids in texas in the middle of no where no car and no money... skip ahead a few rotten months.. to June 16th ... I was talking to a facebook buddy of mine Lisa.. she was the sister to an ex boy friend of mine... we ll she gave me her brothers number i txtd him and we have been together ever sence... we talked every nite or morning...or both for hours.. i was falling for him all over again. July 14th 2009 I flew with the help of my brother.. me and the 3 kids back here to NH where we were gonna have to start our lives over again.... the very next morning i got to see my ex bf for the first time in 13 yrs! He looked exactly the same! :) we have spent every weekend together ever sence. :) and in Feb 2010 he told me he loved me!
Well skip ahead to NOW.. September 12th 2010... Kids are all in school.. Im gonna be looking for a job SOON.. Paul(my hunny) still spends weekends with me and the kids.. Dan(the ex hubby) is still in Florida....Just trying to survive each day without having a complete mental breakdown... Its 1;40 am and i gotta be up in 5 hours... WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??

0 comments:

Post a Comment