Life.... and my stress

Tomorrow I think my destination will be to the unemployment office. WOW I need a job in a bad bad way.
Right now I am on state assistance.. (Dont be hatin) Its hard when u get abandoned in a state 1000+ miles away from all family and about 30-45 minutes away from any store with No car no money hardly any food and 3 kids in a house that was practically falling apart.
So yes when I moved back to NH i did get on assistance.. and till now I really haven't had the right chance to go back to work.. with Kate(4) being home still.. but now that all THREE kids are in school (YAY!!!) I can and i do want too. So off to unemployment office tomorrow.... Really hope they can help me out some.
I hate being on state aid.. I really do.. I mean its a freaking god send YES.. but to provide for your family yourself is a great feeling and a feeling i used to have back in the day... I want that feeling again tho but its different this time.. its just ME ... I have NO SKILLS... All Ive ever done is work at frigging Hannaford and Dunkin Donuts. Ive been out of work for about 6-8 yrs now. That's not gonna fully support a family of 4.. :( I wanted to go back to cosmetology classes and even went for an interview but the students loans were stressing me so badly i almost had a panic attack one nite.. so i didn't go back to do the grants and loans BS and canceled my appointment. Wish me luck tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment